Saturday, February 21, 2009

Welcome, Chic Chicks!

For years, I've been creating beautiful handmade gifts for family and friends (and sometimes even myself). And, for years, others have asked if I'd sell them something I've made.

Now, I've decided to set up shop, an Etsy shop, that is. You can view my items at chicchickboutique.etsy.com.

Check back often, as I'm just getting started.

Items I love to create include:
  • Call Me! Mommy Cards - personalized calling cards for Chic Chick Mamas!
  • Handbags - who doesn't want a cute little purse?
  • Scarves - knitting is my therapy
  • Thoughtful gifts - lavender-filled eye pillows, snugglies for babies ...
  • Baby items - chic burp cloths, bibs and more
  • Custom logos, blog designs and graphics services

And, if you have a custom request, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment